The Burgundy Zine
Welcome to The Burgundy ZineSource: The Burgundy Zine
Welcome to The Burgundy Zine, a digital magazine that formally released content centered around a different theme for each issue.
From Dec. 2018 to July 2021, The Burgundy Zine served as a global platform for creatives who embraced self-expression. Passion and research are at the heart of all published works on our site. Throughout our content, you’ll find yourself immersed in science, art, music, and more.
We can’t thank you enough for all of the incredible relationships and opportunities that arose through working together on The Burgundy Zine. And we are so grateful to those who continue to express interest in our previously published pieces.
The Burgundy Zine logo by Henry SalasSource: The Burgundy Zine
The Burgundy Zine #17: Fall Into Science
- We’re Calling Off The Burgundy Zine #18: Imagination Recaptured
- Tune-In Tuesdays #112: Luna Blue on Heavens Gates and their Hot, Summer ’21 Line-Up
- Keeping Your Quality of Life Up with an Autoimmune Condition by Jeremy Bowler
- How You Can Be More Eco in Your Life by Jeremy Bowler
- Tune-In Tuesdays #111: Alma by Fotis Delinikolas
- Tune-In Tuesdays #110: Breakup Films on “Just Whenever” & Their Upcoming EP
- Weekly Newsletter #100: Happy 100th Newsletter
- The Second Summer Wave is Out NOW! Enjoy 10 New Art Prints Every Saturday from Burgundy Bug
- The Best Apps For Musicians & Singers by Jeremy Bowler
- Tune-In Tuesdays #109: Running Away by VANO 3000
Head on over to What’s New for the latest blog posts from The Burgundy Zine!