The Burgundy Zine
Welcome to The Burgundy ZineSource: The Burgundy Zine
Welcome to The Burgundy Zine, a bi-monthly digital zine that releases content centered around a different theme each issue.
We’re a growing, global community of creatives who embrace self-expression. Passion and research are at the heart of our work.
Throughout our content, you’ll find yourself immersed in science, art, music, and more.
The Burgundy Zine welcomes you to contribute to our community. Visit our submissions page to learn more information on taking part in the next issue of our digital magazine.
Those who are interested in advertising on our website or in an upcoming issue of our digital magazine are encouraged to visit our marketing page.
Got something else to say? The Burgundy Zine’s all ears.
Interested in learning a bit more about the bugs behind our blog? Head on over to the about page.
The Burgundy Zine Merch Store Campaign
The Burgundy Zine has launched a Kickstarter to fund our upcoming merch store! Click here to learn more about The Burgundy Zine Merch Store campaign.
The Burgundy Zine #15: Go Green
- The Burgundy Zine #15: Go Green
- Tune-In Tuesdays #71 BONUS: Miss Me by HAUNTER (feat. R I L E Y)
- Tune-In Tuesdays #71: Floss on Her Debut Single, “Kings & Queens”
- Artist Spotlight: Bring Down Barriers by Teri Anderson
- Evergreen by Melodie Muggy
- A Truth From My Weeping Eyes by Mahik’s
- Weekly Newsletter #74: Launches Galore
- A Stranger Came And Talked About Iceland by Liliana E. Guzmán
- The Burgundy Zine Welcomes Liliana E. Guzmán to Our Team
- To Walk the Sea by Sally Piper
Burgundy ButterfliesSource: Burgundy Butterflies | Penelope Peru Photography
Head on over to What’s New for the latest blog posts from The Burgundy Zine!