The Burgundy Zine
Welcome to The Burgundy ZineSource: The Burgundy Zine
Welcome to The Burgundy Zine, a quarterly digital zine that releases content centered around a different theme each issue.
We’re a growing, global community of creatives who embrace self-expression. Passion and research are at the heart of our work.
Throughout our content, you’ll find yourself immersed in science, art, music, and more.
The Burgundy Zine welcomes you to contribute to our community. Visit our submissions page to learn more information on taking part in the next issue of our digital magazine.
Those who are interested in advertising on our website or in an upcoming issue of our digital magazine are encouraged to visit our marketing page.
Got something else to say? The Burgundy Zine’s all ears.
The Burgundy Zine logo by Henry SalasSource: The Burgundy Zine
The Burgundy Zine #17: Fall Into Science
- Your Regularly Scheduled Programming Will Resume After the Break
- Tune-In Tuesdays #99: C.O.D.E. Decodes the Story Behind Their Latest Single, “Words”
- Tune-In Tuesdays #98: Ci Majr on Creating “Guillotine” and “Side Effects”
- Tune-In Tuesdays #97: Ghost EP by Julia Klot
- Weekly Newsletter #97: Pi Day vs. Super Powered Sea Slugs
- How to Look After Your Family by Jeremy Bowler
- Calling All Contributors — April 2021
- Tune-In Tuesdays #96: Orion ft. Joe Bernie by Peak Futures
- Weekly Newsletter #96: Imagination Recaptured
- How Cannabis Industry Leaders Like Curaleaf Will Serve New Jersey’s Recreational Market
Head on over to What’s New for the latest blog posts from The Burgundy Zine!