March 1, 2019
Monthly Newsletter #2: WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT’S 65 PAGES!?
The file size is too large: The Burgundy Zine Issue #2 – Fashioning Passions.pdf
In addition to Tune-In Tuesdays, What in the World Wednesdays, and other blog content, we were honored to feature four guest writers and five interviews throughout the month.
Amidst Tune-In Tuesdays and What in the World Wednesdays, we dished out: Date Ideas When You’re Broke Af, How to Implement HTML Page Jumps, What Happens to Your Brain When You’re in Love, How to Write Engaging Content, The History of Presidents’ Day. We wrapped this month up by asking ourselves, How Do You Know if You’re in Love?
We were also fortunate enough to feature guest content from incredibly talented bloggers.
LoveSheTravels shared Five Things I’ve Learned from Traveling Solo, Luna detailed her Love for Sewing, Elizabeth Tabler encouraged us to take The No Thank You Bite, and Simon Holding shared his Passion for Performing.
The following is a full list of articles published in Feb 2019:
- Feb. 1, 2019: Songs of the Month // Jan. 2019
- Feb. 1, 2019: Checkout the Highlights of the Month on P³
- Feb. 1, 2019: Monthly Newsletter #1: New Year, New Month, New Zine
- Feb. 3, 2019: Weekly Newsletter #5: Rinse and Release, Rinse and Repeat
- Feb. 3, 2019: A Night Owl’s Guide to Staying Up All Night
- Feb. 4, 2019: A Modern Look at the American Dream
- Feb. 5, 2019: Tune in Tuesdays #5: Lucy – Still Woozy (feat. ODIE)
- Feb. 5, 2019: Date Ideas When You’re Broke AF
- Feb. 6, 2019: What in the World Wednesdays #6: Going up in Smoke
- Feb. 7, 2019: How to Implement HTML Page Jumps on Your Website
- Feb. 10, 2019: Weekly Newsletter #6: Fashioning Passions
- Feb. 11, 2019: Dickinson and Plath: Gaining Perspective on the
Double EdgedSword that is Mental Illness
- Feb. 11, 2019: Hook Stu by XtaSeay Now on BeatStars!
- Feb. 12, 2019: Checkout the Highlights from WCU’s Open Mic Night Last Week!
- Feb. 12, 2019: Tune-In Tuesdays #6: Sweet Moon by Sundarta
- Feb. 13, 2019: What in the World Wednesdays #7: Congress, Controversy, and Cattle
- Feb. 14, 2019: Homeschooler “Leaves the House for the First Time” and Meets the Love of her Life
- Feb. 16, 2019: What Happens to Your Brain When You’re in Love
- Feb. 17, 2019: Weekly Newsletter #7: Love is in the Air
- Feb. 18, 2019: How to Write Engaging Content
- Feb. 18, 2019: The History of Presidents’ Day
- Feb. 19, 2019: Tune-In Tuesdays #7: Lessons Learned with Zack Brooks
- Feb. 20, 2019: What in the World Wednesdays #8: WEE-WOO! WEE-WOO! WEE-WOO!
- Feb. 21, 2019: Alex Norcia and the Ever Changing Field of Journalism
- Feb. 21, 2019: Navigating the Industry as a Science Journalist with Joss Fong
- Feb. 22, 2019: Five Things Love She Travels Has Learned from Traveling Solo
- Feb. 22, 2019: Luna’s Love for Sewing
- Feb. 24, 2019: Weekly Newsletter #8: Wait – February’s Almost Over Already!?
- Feb. 25, 2019: Simon Holding’s Passion for Performing
- Feb. 25, 2019: Elizabeth Tabler’s “No Thank You” Bite
- Feb. 26, 2019: Tune-In Tuesdays #8: Self Expression, Fake Love, and Performing with Supreme Elijahwon
- Feb. 27, 2019: What in the World Wednesdays #9: Summits, Oscar’s, and Pesticide
- Feb. 27, 2019: How Do You Know if You’re in Love?
Finally, we drew this month to a close with the release of Fashioning Passions on Feb 28.
Going forward, the third issue is scheduled for release on Mar 28. This zine will hone in on nature. Keep your eyes peeled for gardening guides, hiking destinations, and more!
Thank you for tuning into this issue! See you next month, my bug buddies.
Interested in having content featured in an upcoming blog post or issue of The Burgundy Zine? Head on over to the submissions page!
For all other inquiries, please fulfill a contact form.
This entry was posted in 2019, Winter 2019, February 2019, Announcements, Newsletters, Monthly Newsletter and tagged in 65 page, announcement, announcements, burgundy zine, burgundyzine, burgundyzine.com, february 2019, march, march 2019, monthly newsletter, Monthly Newsletter #2: WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S 65 PAGES!?, monthly newsletter 2, news, newsletter, the burgundy zine.
A cynical optimist and mad scientist undercover, burgundy bug is the editor, graphic designer, webmaster, social media manager, and primary photographer for The Burgundy Zine. Entangled in a web of curiosity, burgundy bug’s work embodies a wide variety of topics including: neuroscience, psychology, ecology, biology, cannabis, reviews, fashion, entertainment, and politics. You can learn more about working with burgundy bug by visiting her portfolio website: burgundybug.comView more posts from this author