June 3, 2021
The Burgundy Zine #18 — Coming to a Blog Near You on July 28, 2021
Calling all contributors — “The Burgundy Zine #18: Imagination Recaptured”Source: The Burgundy Zine
DRUM ROLL, PLEASE! After a few unexpected delays, we’re thrilled to announce the NEW, official release date for “The Burgundy Zine #18: Imagination Recaptured” is July 28, 2021. As our first-ever bi-annual issue, The Burgundy Zine #18 will highlight an array of content we published throughout the first half of 2021.
The deadline to submit content for the upcoming issue of our digital magazine is July 14, 2021. With a little less than two months until the release date, let’s recap the submission guidelines for this issue.
Before We Begin…
You will receive full credit for your contribution to the magazine. We will link back to your website and any social media you would like us to include, as well. In your submission, please specify your preferred pen name and what links you would like us to feature.
About This Issue
“The Burgundy Zine #18: Imagination Recaptured” is centered around covering the latest, wackiest discoveries in science and history. The theme was inspired by our 2021 reboot and our desire to reignite our curiosities, our passions.
In addition to writers and researchers, we are looking for artists, musicians, photographers, and models to feature in the 18th issue of our digital magazine!
Since “Imagination Recaptured” is a broad theme, we encourage you to submit content that indulges in your wildest dreams, curiosities, and ideas.
We do charge a one-time $10 (USD) fee for all new guest contributors to our platform.
If you have previously been featured by our publication, you will not be subject to a fee for your submission.
We also charge fees for the following advertising services:
- Music promotion
- Individual music submissions — $5 (USD)
- One month of unlimited music submissions — $5 (USD)
- Magazine advertising
- Half-page advertisement — $15 (USD)
- Full-page advertisement — $25 (USD)
- Two-page advertisement — $50 (USD)
- Graphic design fee (optional add-on) — $10 (USD)
- Website advertising
- Link features/Backlinks: $10 (USD)
- Sidebar advertisement: $15/month (USD)
- Footer advertisement: $25/month (USD)
Otherwise, keep on reading for more information about “The Burgundy Zine #18: Imagination Recaptured.”
The sky’s the limit — and even then, we encourage you to blast off into outer space with your ideas. Whether you’re an author, a researcher, a recipe writer, a style expert, or a poet, we have a place for you in our digital magazine.
Generally speaking, our guidelines for writers are quite broad:
- SUBMIT A LINK TO YOUR WRITING OR SEND IT TO US AS A WORD DOCUMENT/GOOGLE DOC: please do not paste your entire article in the message box of our submissions page.
- No minimum or maximum word length: We recommend anywhere between 300 to 1,500 words, but writing more (or less) than that is fine with us!
- Please cite all of your information from credible sources: research journals, government organizations, and so forth
- Media: Please ensure that all media included is free to use and provide a link to the original source of your media
- External links are cool with us!
- Affiliate links: If your work features affiliate links, please make sure it is explicitly stated at the top of the article
- Editing: The Burgundy Zine is published in US-English and loosely follows AP style. All submissions will be edited by us to follow these guidelines.
Artists, Photographers, or Models
Please forward us a link to your artwork/photos or send the file(s) to us via email, Google Drive, Dropbox, or WeTransfer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Every week, we release interviews as well as song, album, and music video reviews for our “Tune-In Tuesdays” series.
In each issue of our digital magazine, we release a “music spotlight” highlighting the music that’s been sent to us. Every “music spotlight” we release is compiled in a Spotify playlist that’s released along with the digital magazine, too!
If you’re interested in having your music featured on our blog, digital magazine, and in our Spotify playlists, please send us a link to your work along with any relevant information (press releases, photographs, and social media profiles, for example).
We truly appreciate your patience and understanding. Here’s to another rockin’ installment in our digital magazine — we hope to have the chance to collaborate with you this summer! <3
The Burgundy Zine
Interested in having content featured in an upcoming blog post or issue of The Burgundy Zine? Head on over to the submissions page!
For all other inquiries, please fulfill a contact form.